Paul joined our team in 2012 as a Commercial Lines Risk Advisor after many years working as District Manager for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. While working as a Commercial Lines Agent, Paul discovered an excellent market for life insurance. He has made connections with the Chamber of Commerce and has been able to use his strength in this area to serve so many people. Paul enjoys golfing, traveling and attending social events with friends and family.
The Latest Articles
- 5 Boating Safety Tips You Need to Follow This Summer May 23, 2019
- 10 Things To Do Now To Save On Car Insurance May 21, 2019
- Do I Need Event Vendor Insurance? May 21, 2019
- What Insurance Do I Need For My Small Business? May 7, 2019
- Buying A Car For Your Grad? April 30, 2019