Paul joined our team in 2012 as a Commercial Lines Risk Advisor after many years working as District Manager for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. While working as a Commercial Lines Agent, Paul discovered an excellent market for life insurance. He has made connections with the Chamber of Commerce and has been able to use his strength in this area to serve so many people. Paul enjoys golfing, traveling and attending social events with friends and family.
The Latest Articles
- 6 Things To Get Your Boat Ready For Summer March 19, 2019
- Tornado Truths To Help You Stay Safe March 12, 2019
- Daylight Savings Time is also Daylight Safety Time March 5, 2019
- 4 Things to Know About Taxes and Identity Theft February 26, 2019
- What Is A Personal Umbrella Insurance Policy? February 19, 2019