Brandon has been in the insurance business for over 27 years. He began in 1989 upon graduating from Harding University where he received his BS in Business Administration in the area of Marketing. He became a Certified Finanicial Planner in 1995 just one year before purchasing Bradshaw & Weil, Inc. He used his skill set to offer full protection and risk management under one roof. He specializes in tactical money management for those nearing retirement and insurance for high-net worth individuals. Brandon and his wife, Janet, live in Paducah and have twin daughters, Jenna & Allie. Jenna & Allie attend Murray State.
The Latest Articles
- What To Do In A Thunderstorm-Lightning Facts & Fallacies July 16, 2019
- How to Enjoy Your RV Road Trip To The Fullest July 9, 2019
- When Things Go BOOM in the Night July 2, 2019
- 5 Tips to Help Prevent Tree Trouble June 28, 2019
- What To Do Immediately After A Car Accident June 18, 2019