Brandon has been in the insurance business for over 27 years. He began in 1989 upon graduating from Harding University where he received his BS in Business Administration in the area of Marketing. He became a Certified Finanicial Planner in 1995 just one year before purchasing Bradshaw & Weil, Inc. He used his skill set to offer full protection and risk management under one roof. He specializes in tactical money management for those nearing retirement and insurance for high-net worth individuals. Brandon and his wife, Janet, live in Paducah and have twin daughters, Jenna & Allie. Jenna & Allie attend Murray State.
The Latest Articles
- 5 Boating Safety Tips You Need to Follow This Summer May 23, 2019
- 10 Things To Do Now To Save On Car Insurance May 21, 2019
- Do I Need Event Vendor Insurance? May 21, 2019
- What Insurance Do I Need For My Small Business? May 7, 2019
- Buying A Car For Your Grad? April 30, 2019