Brandon has been in the insurance business for over 27 years. He began in 1989 upon graduating from Harding University where he received his BS in Business Administration in the area of Marketing. He became a Certified Finanicial Planner in 1995 just one year before purchasing Bradshaw & Weil, Inc. He used his skill set to offer full protection and risk management under one roof. He specializes in tactical money management for those nearing retirement and insurance for high-net worth individuals. Brandon and his wife, Janet, live in Paducah and have twin daughters, Jenna & Allie. Jenna & Allie attend Murray State.
The Latest Articles
- 6 Things To Get Your Boat Ready For Summer March 19, 2019
- Tornado Truths To Help You Stay Safe March 12, 2019
- Daylight Savings Time is also Daylight Safety Time March 5, 2019
- 4 Things to Know About Taxes and Identity Theft February 26, 2019
- What Is A Personal Umbrella Insurance Policy? February 19, 2019