Paul joined our team in 2012 as a Commercial Lines Risk Advisor after many years working as District Manager for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. While working as a Commercial Lines Agent, Paul discovered an excellent market for life insurance. He has made connections with the Chamber of Commerce and has been able to use his strength in this area to serve so many people. Paul enjoys golfing, traveling and attending social events with friends and family.
The Latest Articles
- 3 Things To Consider When Buying a House August 7, 2019
- How Does Moving Affect My Home Insurance? July 30, 2019
- Power Outages and Food Safety: Toss it or Keep it? July 23, 2019
- What To Do In A Thunderstorm-Lightning Facts & Fallacies July 16, 2019
- How to Enjoy Your RV Road Trip To The Fullest July 9, 2019