Monica joined our team in 2013 upon graduating from Harding University with a BS in Business Administration in the area of Marketing. She received her Property & Casualty license in 2014 and went on to complete her CISR designation in 2017. She and her husband, Matt, enjoy spending time outdoors hiking, camping and boating.
The Latest Articles
- 3 Things To Consider When Buying a House August 7, 2019
- How Does Moving Affect My Home Insurance? July 30, 2019
- Power Outages and Food Safety: Toss it or Keep it? July 23, 2019
- What To Do In A Thunderstorm-Lightning Facts & Fallacies July 16, 2019
- How to Enjoy Your RV Road Trip To The Fullest July 9, 2019